eCommerce In Strensall
Are you a business in the village of Strensall, located in North Yorkshire? Are you looking to expand by incorporating an eCommerce website into your business? If the answers are yes, you need to get in contact with JPS Web Design. We have been building eCommerce website for businesses all over the country for over 10 years. We know what works for a business and what doesn't. So if you need help, you have come to the right company.
What Are eCommerce Websites?
At it's centre, eCommerce refers to the online sale and purchase of goods an services. eCommerce was first introduced in the 1960's. At that time eCommerce worked via and electronic interface, (EDI), and worked on value added networks, (VANs). Since the 1960's the eCommerce websites have increased in popularity and are still going strong to this day. There are many reasons why eCommerce is as popular as it is, and one of these main reasons is that your customers can buy your products at any time of day or night, from anywhere in the world. It is a fast and easy way for you to reach more customers, and in turn, grow you business. There are three different types of eCommerce interactions that take place on a day to day basis. These are: consumer to consumer (C2C), business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C).
The Benefits Of eCommerce
There are many benefits that eCommerce will bring to your business in Strensall. Described below are just a few:
- Able to sell products globally: Unlike a 'physical' store, which is bounded to your geographical region, an eCommerce website will allow you to sell your products globally. The whole world becomes your market place when you incorporate an eCommerce website into your business. Also, the last remaining geographical restriction has dissolved due to the introduction of mobile commerce. Your customers no longer need to be near a laptop or computer in order to purchase your products.
- Accessibility for your customers: eCommerce has made shopping easier and more convenient for many people. It allows them to purchase services and products from the comfort of their own home. Purchasing goods online makes shopping more rapid and people are able to transfer their funds online. This type of shopping saves your customers time, meaning that they can spend their time doing other things. They can do their shopping at any time of day or night, meaning that your busy is always open.
- Increase your customer's trust in you: A well designed website can generate your customer's trust in you. They will see you taking care of your website and automatically think that you will, in turn, take care of them and their money. It also means that you do not have to rely on your employees representing your business well, your eCommerce website will do that for you.
- Learn your customer's buying habits: If you have an eCommerce website you will be able to keep a continuous eye on your customer's buying habits. This information will enable you to adapt what you sell in order to best suit your customer's desires. If you suit their desires continuously, your relationship with them will continue to grow. This will result in your customers building up trust with you and your business. eCommerce websites also allow your customers to leave you feedback. If customers see that other customers are happy with your company, they are more likely to buy from you.
- Your business is open 24/7, 365 days a year: One of the main benefits an eCommerce website can bring to your business is that it means that your business never closes. Your customers are able to purchase from you at any time of day or night. This will increase your sales as you are not tied to normal opening hours that you would be if you relied on a 'physical' shop alone.
The demand from customers to be able to purchase products online is forever increasing, which means there are many companies out there offering to build eCommerce websites for businesses. If you are looking for a company to build you an eCommerce website, you need to choose one that experience and that will care for your business. This is where JPS Web Design can help. We have years of experience of building eCommerce websites and always ensure that we put our clients at the heart of everything we do.
So why not contact us now to find out how we can help your business in Strensall succeed online?!
Contact JPS today for more information about eCommerce websites in Strensall.